Parent & Child Explorations & Discoveries: A Parent & Child Mindful Movement & Art Program
SKU: Parent & Child: Explorations &
- PARENT & CHILD( 15mo-3yrs) Explorations & Discoveries:: A Parent & Child Mindful Movement & Art Program
- Practice conscious, present moment awareness as you observe your child explore fabulous materials, while creating, and making meaningful memories and connections together.
- Yoga and mindful movement will be explored together as well as various art materials and mediums.
- By observing and allowing the child to play, explore and discover materials, new learning and ways to approach materials emerge.
- This inquiry based approach encourages the beautiful parent-child relationship, community with other members of the class, and the connections the child creates with him/herself and their world through these materials.
- NOTE: This course is about honouring the inherent wisdom that is already present in each child. Parental support and opportunities to explore materials in a safe & encouraging space is what we are providing. Children will not always go home with an art project. Children will however get their own canvas, clay and fabric piece to take home. We have no idea where the children will take the experiences so in this sense, we are flying by the seat of our pants! :)
- COURSE OPTIONS:
- Next Class begins in September 29th to November 3rd 2018
- Investment: $365 +HST
- Explorations for each class:
- Class 1: Papers, Chalk & Charcoal
- Class 2: Paints-Fluid & Thick
- Class 3: Flowing Fabric & Yarn
- Class 4: Messing with Clay
- Class 5: Light & Shadow